CONSULAR SCHENGEN VISA (C) FEE
The Consular Visa Fee is EUR 60 (INR 4740) Visa Fees are payable by INR Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Embassy of Greece-Consular Fees” and be payable at New Delhi.
Nationals of countries with which the EU has concluded Visa Facilitation Agreements (Please consult here. ) shall pay a fee of EUR 35 (INR 2765). payable by INR Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Embassy of Greece-Consular Fees” and be payable at New Delhi.
The applicable Visa Fee is in Indian Rupees is as per the current exchange rate. It is subject to change without notice
The Visa Fee is waived for applicants belonging to one of the following categories:
- Children under twelve (12) years
- Holders of diplomatic and service passports
- School pupils, students, postgraduate students and accompanying teachers who undertake stays for the purpose of study or educational training
- Researchers from third countries travelling for the purpose of carrying out scientific research (as defined in Recommendation No 2005/761/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 28 September 2005 to facilitate the issue by the Member States of uniform short-stay visas for researchers from third countries travelling within the Community for the purpose of carrying out scientific research
- Representatives and participants of non-profit organizations aged 25 years or less participating in seminars, conferences, sports, cultural or educational events organized by non-profit organizations
- Spouses and children of EU citizen traveling with the latter as long as relevant sufficient proof is provided along with the application (i.e. ticket bookings, copy of EU citizen's valid passport and marriage certificate or unabridged birth certificate as applicable)
There is a Service Fee for all applications over and above the Consular Visa Fees. Service Fee is not applicable for children below the age of 6 years.
- The Service Fee amounts to NPR 2432 (Inclusive of Value Added Tax and other taxes levied per application over and above the visa fees). This includes two-way courier charges pertaining to the transfer of visa applications to New Delhi and returning the passports at the GVCW Visa Application Center in Kathmandu.